Buying a house is generally regarded as the biggest financial commitment anyone makes in their lifetime. Knowing who you will be living beside is not something that is always evident prior to moving in. If renting a property, it is not always easy to just gather your things and move on when things turn sour and for those who have no choice about where they live, there really is no obvious escape from the problems caused by nuisance neighbours.
More of us are living in cities and other built up areas in close proximity to many others with whom we have no common ground and moreover, no common values. The horrendous problem presented by living next door or sometimes just even in the same neighbourhood as certain disruptive, disrespectful and often selfish individuals can blight our everyday living experience. There are some obvious problems and others that are often not considered until they present themselves.
- Noisy Neighbours – This is probably one of the most common issues and something that was previously solved by dedicated local authority departments who could be called to assist and investigate. Now, with cuts in spending it is often difficult to get help to resolve a noisy neighbour issue without presenting some of your own evidence first.
- Abusive Words and Behaviour – Again, another common problem. Some neighbours are intent on ensuring that people living next door to them actually fear them. They do this by verbally and sometimes physically abusing them and threatening them. By doing this it ensures that they can conduct themselves how they wish, more often than not, in a selfish manner, without rebuke from their neighbourhood.
- Parking Disputes – This problem can present itself in any neighbourhood where parking spaces are restricted, however it can also come to the fore when each property has an individual driveway access. inconsiderate parking of neighbouring residents or their visitor can lead to disputes and sometimes a regular pattern of behaviour.
- Property Damage and Theft – Scratched vehicles, damage to lawns, flowers or even buildings (walls and windows) are regularly caused by neighbours. Theft of plants, garden furniture and even pets such as fish from an outdoor pond. All of these can be as a result of a nasty neighbour hell-bent on destroying your life.
- Nosey Neighbours – The majority of properties are overlooked in some way by neighbouring buildings, but there are those that make a habit out of snooping on a regular basis to such an extent that the activity becomes obsessive and totally intrusive to those on the receiving end.
The Pet Poisoner Next Door – Often people become annoyed by a neighbours pet, more often than not a dog that barks or a cat that keeps leaving mess in or on their garden overnight or when they are out. Some will seek revenge by setting poison for the animal in their own garden or by throwing a poisoned food morsel over the fence.
Try reporting any of the problems to the authorities and there is very little likelihood that you will get a very positive response and it would be unusual to receive a visit any time soon. Staff at Mission Investigations have vast experience in dealing with matters relating to troublesome neighbours and almost certainly will be able to provide a solution to gather vital evidence to prove the case.